For use in the following applications, in accordance with the requirements of the Local Authority and / or Fire Codes.
(a) Automatic Sprinkler Systems
(b) Fire Hydrant Systems
1. Porosity – Free forged brass body and valve clack.
2. Stainless Steel valve shaft and spring.
3. Special Clack Sealing Ring.
4. Tapered thread ensuring “Water Tight” joint.
5. Secure “Snap-On” rubber protective cap.
6. Consistently accurate CNC machining throughout.
7. Easy replacement of ‘O’-Ring valve seal without having to dismantle the valve clack/shaft assembly.
Materials: Brass and Stainless Steel
Thread: 80mm nominal bore pipe thread (tapered 3″ B.S.P. to BS 21.173)
House Coupling: Male, instantaneous.
Flow at 200 kPa: 1200 l/min.
Test Pressure: 2000 kPa