• The suit consists of a tunic and trousers.
• Each garment consists of a composite of an outer shell, moisture barrier, and thermal barrier.
• The suits are available in 8 sizes labeled: X Small / Small / Medium / Large / XL / 2XL / 3XL / 4XL
• The garment shall have no metal clips or rivets.
• 240 gsm – Nomex Rip-stop Fibre composition: 60% Kermel/39% Nomex/1% Carbon – meets BS.EN 469:2005 and EN 533:1997 Level 3
• Ask for Aitex report
• Dark Navy/Black in colour
• The fabric shall withstand at least 3000 cycles @ (200N x 200N) on the Taber Abrasion Machine without the material holing (90% of material weight retained).
• Only yarns guaranteed by the manufacturer to 360° C and SABS shall be used.
• Yarns to be of same colour as outer material
• All raw edges and seams shall be over locked by using at least five (5) strands of yarn.
The Moisture Barrier
Is a non-woven Hydrotech FR to SANS 1215 | ISO 811 | BS 13937-2. It is a Para-Aramid/Mera-Aramind blend, laminated to a breathable PTFE membrane.
The fabric shall be:
• Flame Resistance
• Heat resistance
• Thermal resistance
• Strength & Tearing Resistant