Specially designed for use with Tychem® apparel, Tychem® accessories can help offer enhanced protection for body parts that are more exposed to hazardous substances.
Tychem® 2000 C garments and accessories utilise the strength of Tyvek® and a polymeric barrier coating to offer good permeation barrier protection against a wide range of inorganic chemicals and biological hazards (even under pressure).
Tychem® 2000 C is used for splash or pressurised splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Partial body chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type PB [3-B]
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-1) – on inside; see footnotes
- Stitched and over-taped seams with barrier tape for protection and strength